Hi, I'm Iza!
I help people eat and live in a way that’s nourishing & uncomplicated. If you're ready to transform the relationship you have with yourself, your body & your food – then get in touch!
As a Certified Primal Health Coach and Applied Positive Psychology & Coaching Psychology (APPCP) Master's student who is all about a holistic approach to health, I hope to provide You with the awareness, support, and accountability you need to reach your potential. The Primal Health Coaching certification I hold is accredited by AADP (American Association of Drugless Practitioners) and is currently pursuing IAHC (International Association of Health Coaches) accreditation as well. Every 2 years I have to take an examination to keep my credentials :-)
AS A CLIENT OF MY HEALTH COACHING PROGRAM, YOU WILL…
- set and accomplish goals
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy and cognitive function levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about whole foods and how to shop for them
- improve the quality of your relationship with yourself and others
- get to know your intuition better
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule an initial 30 minute consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
As your coach I will:
- Help you get a clear and honest assessment of your present circumstances.
- Help you determine your health goals.
- Help you identify obstacles to these goals.
- Help you set practices and habits to ensure you can reach your goals with least amount of struggle.
- Give you useful resources and support system so that you can achieve and sustain long-term positive changes.
As your coach I will NOT:
- Give you a magic pill and a quick fix restricitve diet.
When it comes to eating healthy and living a simpler, more nourishing life, knowing what you need can be tricky. Plus, even if you know what you need, follow-through can be super-tough.
I have limited spaces available for one-on-one work. For more details of the programme click here.
Note: As your coach, my job is to be an ally and a resource. My job is not to diagnose you or provide treatment. I can help you discover steps you may take towards greater health and higher levels of wellness. I can be a source of support, information, and accountability, helping you to follow through with any treatment plans that you devise with other health professionals.
ThriveInShanghai in Media: